Apple Fennel Casserole with a Coconut-Turmeric Twi
- 2 piece large Fennels
- 3 piece Carrots
- 1/2 piece Apple
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Coconut Milk
- Preheat the oven to 380 F
- Wash the fennels and cut them widthwise. Grease a casserole pan with olive oil and put the sliced fennels in it and dust them with turmeric.
- Thinly cut the apple, grate the carrots and top them over the fennels.
- Sprinkle the coconut milk on top and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Flip the fennels upside down, mix them well, put a cover on the casserole and bake for 20 more minutes.