Spiced Cauliflower Bites
So we have all heard of cauliflower rice by now… Even the supermarkets are selling it prepackaged! But it can be a little bland at times so this recipe for my Spiced Cauliflower Bites is a fun new take to spice things up a bit! It’s so simple yet brightens up your plate and can be enjoyed sprinkled on salad – either hot or cold, as a healthy side dish or even as a low carb snack when you want something savoury! Roasting cauliflower gives it a really nutty flavour and retains some crunch for a great texture. I can barely call it a recipe to be honest as it is so simple!
- 1 whole cauliflower with the leaves and bottom of the stalk removed. You don't need to remove the whole core.
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tbsp cumin
- dash rapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the cauliflower roughly into small chunks, it doesn't matter if some are bigger than others.
- Place in a baking tray.
- In a separate bowl mix your spices together, along with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle your spices over the cauliflower and stir until it is roughly covered.
- Drizzle over the oil and stir together once again.
- Roast on around 180 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring every now and then.