Green Peanut Butter Smoothie
This blitz of yumminess tastes creamy and provides the perfect sustainable sources of energy for breakfast or lunch.
- 200 ml unsweetened nut milk
- 2 nuggets of frozen spinach
- 1 small banana or 1/2 a large one
- 1/2 stick celery
- 1/3 large courgette
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp protein powder
- 1 tsp wheatgrass and/or spirulina
- Place all your ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Taste test and check the consistency is how you like it. A little tip if your smoothie is too watery - add a tbsp chia or ground flax seeds to it and blend them into the smoothie then leave for 5 - 10 minutes and it will naturally thicken.
- Enjoy your Green Peanut Butter Smoothie!