Gooey Chocolate Orange Vegan Brownies
- 1/3 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- The juice and zest of two large oranges
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and line a 8 x 4 inch baking tray.
- Mix the quinoa flour, ground almonds, cocoa and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Separately melt the coconut oil then add in the orange zest, flax seed, orange juice, maple syrup, tahini and salt. Stir together until all combined.
- Combine the two mixtures together and mix thoroughly - it will create a gooey thick batter.
- Pour into your baking tray, flatten out, and cook in the oven for 20 minutes - or until the top of the brownies have a crunch but the middle is still soft and gooey.
- Try not to eat them all at once!