Courgette and Feta Fritters
These Courgette and Feta Fritters are amazing for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner… whenever you fancy them really! They are made using buckwheat flour, which despite it’s name, does not contain wheat and is the perfect gluten free alternative to traditional flour.
- 1 tbsp Sprouted Buckwheat Flour
- 1 courgette
- 1 egg
- Coconut Oil for cooking
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- 25 g feta cheese
- Grate your courgette and pat with a piece of kitchen roll to remove some of the water.
- Add your egg, buckwheat flour, seasoning and feta cheese, before stirring well.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan and once hot split your courgette mixture into three little flat fritters in the pan.
- Allow to cook for a few minutes on a medium heat - don't be tempted to turn them too soon.
- Once they are holding together then turn them and brown each side. They should take around 5 minutes in total.
- Serve immediately, or make a batch and store in the fridge for quick and easy cold snacks and lunches.