Beetroot and Feta Salad
This beetroot and feta salad is perfect on it's own, with meat or fish as a main course or as a side dish. Not only does it look vibrant and taste great - but it is packed with goodness!
- A bunch of leaves such as watercress, spinach or other greens
- 2 medium sized raw beetroots with the skin and leaves removed
- 30 g feta or goats cheese
- A handful of chopped walnuts
- Juice from 1 lime
- A small handful of chopped coriander
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Cold pressed rapeseed oil
- Tear your leaves up and place in a bowl.
- Grate your beetroot (being careful of your knuckles) and add to the leaves.
- Chop your feta cheese into small squares and add this, along with your walnuts to the bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the lime juice, coriander and a drizzle of rapeseed oil and mix together well.
- Leave to marinate for a few minutes, serve and enjoy!