Beet ‘n’ Berry Quinoa Smoothie
My love for smoothies continues and this Beet ‘n’ Berry Quinoa Smoothie was a fun experiment that actually really works (believe me… there are plenty that don’t!)! When you look at the ingredients you may well think I have gone completely bonkers, BUT, if you like a smoothie packed with goodness, that fills you up until lunch, then I think you will enjoy this!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Half a raw beetroot with the skin removed
- Half a raw courgette
- 1 large handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 30 g Baby Kale Salad
- Half a cup of cooked quinoa
- Place your liquid in the bottom of your blending cup - this will help stop everything from sticking to the sides.
- Add all your other ingredients.
- Blend until everything is combined.
- Taste and if necessary add extra liquid.
- Drink it as a smoothie OR pop in a bowl and top with some sprinkles or yummy granola for a delicious Smoothie Bowl!