This easy to make dish is ready in 15min, and can also be eaten on its own for those days when you fill full and needs and extra helping of fibers. Spicy and garlicky with added benefits of the olive oil, this is perfect a meat accompaniment.
- 1/2 Cauliflower
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Simply wash and steam the cauliflower for a few minutes, until soft but still firm ( 4-5min).
- In the meantime place the garlic in non-stick pan, and let it warm and release its flavors in the olive oil.
- Add the cauliflower, freshly grated nutmeg and freshly ground black pepper and let it sweat in the oil and spoices for a few minutes at low-medium heat
- Serve with some lean meat or on its own with a thin slice of sourdough rye bread.