Millet + Blueberry Buckwheat Bliss
You can garnish it with a variety of berries and fruits.
- 100 g millet
- 200 ml water + 100ml almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 cup sprouted or overnight soaked buckwheat
- 1/2 cup defrostet frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Simmer millet with water and almond milk for 5 minutes + 15 minutes to swell.
- If you are using soaked buckwheat drain and rinse it well. If you are using sprouted buckwheat simply add it to the blender as is.
- Cover buckwheat, blueberries + marple syrup with almond milk and blend it creamy.
- Top with more blueberries, pear slieces, kiwi berries and chopped nuts.