In this cozy season I spend the evenings most like on the sofa with a cup of tea and delicious homemade gingerbread. Or in the morning with a good cup of coffee. Now have fun to bake and eat up.
- 200 g hazelnut flour (ground hazelnuts)
- 250 g wheat flour or oat flour (Sesslermuehle)
- 180 g brown sugar
- 3 tbsp gingerbread spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 3 tbsp honey or rice syrup
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 250 ml rice milk
- 3 tbsp melted chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients togehter.
- Heat the margarine wit the honey; let cool slightly. And mix it with rice milk and the beaten eggs.
- Now add the mass to hazelnut flour mixture. And stir the mass with a food processor to homogeneous dough. The dough is some smooth.
- Stroke the dough on a greaseproof paper. Bake the dough 20 -25 min until golden brown.
- Allow to cool batter and sprinkle with chocolate, wait 15 min and then cut into rectangles. Stor in a container for 3 weeks.