Crunchy Chocolate Nut Cookies
- 1 cup purpose flour
- 3/5 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1 cup nuts of your choice, toasted and chopped
- 25 g chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped coarse
- 1 tbsp chia seeds + 4 tbsp water + soaked 15 min
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 175°degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients together, then add nuts, dates and chocolate to.
- Now subset coconut oil and chia seeds. Until a soft paste.
- Roll these lightly between your hands in small balls.
- Place on baking sheet and bake the cookies 15 min until golden.