Add to your porridge, waffles or pancakes! Tast very delicious.
- 1 kg Apples (boscop, topaz, golden delicious)
- Slice your apples. There is no need to peel the apples.
- Cook your apples for 3 hours on the low heat.
- Give it several stirs as the apples tend to stick to the bottom.
- You can add some apple juice.
- Mash apples and turn off heat.
- Let it cool down and scoop into your blender.
- Blend your apples creamy and pour the butter back into your pan
- Cook for another 40min on low heat.
- When ready add cinnamon for the taste.
- Stay in the fridge for 3 - 4 weeks.
- Enjoy your delicious creamy apple butter.