Figgy banana ice cream
I LOVE making healthy ice creams as my favourite naughty food would definitely be ice cream! Also, I have a new obsession with figs! That intense red colour looks so delicious and they're also high in potassium and calcium!
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1/2-1 Fresh fig
- 1 Tbsp Plain or coconut yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Almond butter or raw almonds
- 1 Tsp Lucuma powder
- 1/2-1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Sea salt
- 2-3 Tbsp Almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 Tsp Stevia
- 1/2 Tsp Ground ginger
- 1 Serving Raw and vegan vanilla protein powder
- Literally throw everything into a food processor and blend away until smooth.
- You can pop it in the freezer for half an hour or so, or eat it straight away!
- Top with your favourite toppings.