Vegan Brownie Batter Blizzard
Before I was vegan, one of my absolute favourite desserts was a Dairy Queen Brownie Batter Blizzard. I cannot even explain the excitement I would get to go and order this thing. So I figured out a way to make this delicious treat vegan friendly, and voila, here it is!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tsp. carob/cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 vegan brownies
- Prior to making your blizzard, you're going to want to freeze your bananas the night before. I always wait till mine are ripe and spotty, then I freeze a bunch so that they're ready when I need them.
- When you're ready to make your blizzard, place two frozen bananas in a high-speed blender.
- Add in 3/4 cup of almond milk (you can add more or less depending on how thick or runny you like it)
- Add in 1 tsp. of carob powder and 1 tsp. of peanut butter
- Blend everything together until it's smooth, then stir in your brownie chunks. (You can find my homemade brownie recipe linked below)
- Drizzle on some chocolate sauce (1 tsp. almond milk, 1 tsp. maple syrup, 1 tsp. carob powder)
- And enjoy!