Terry's Chocolate Orange Smoothie Bowl
A timeless combination of chocolate and orange, perfect for when you want the indulgence of chocolate whilst still keeping things refreshing with elements of citrus. Close your eyes and you might as well have thrown a Terry's Chocolate Orange into the blender; it's hard to believe that this thick, creamy smoothie is actually incredibly nutritious.
- 1 orange's zest
- 100 ml orange's juice
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 50 grams frozen corguette
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp baobab powder
- Place your frozen fruit and veg in a food processor or high powered blender. Blend these together for about a minute until they start to become powdery and there are no large pieces of fruit or veg left.
- Add in your orange juice and blend again for about a minute. The consistency will start to change to become more thick and creamy.
- Add in the cacao, protein powder, orange zest and baobab. Blend again for another minute or so until it looks really thick, creamy and smooth.
- If you prefer, add in slightly more orange juice or a splash of water for a thinner consistency.
- Place in a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. My favourite is a couple slices of orange, crunchy cacao nibs and a cheeky square or two of Pana's raw orange chocolate.