Triple Layered Blend – Raspberry, Chocolate, and V
Use a strong blender/food processor (I use a Vitamix Blender). Use any kind of frozen fruit you want (using two kinds of frozen fruit together ONLY is the best for making one layer and keeping things simple👌) -NO LIQUID- you can add a TBSP, but I like it super thick and creamy and the liquid turns it into a smoothie- this is why I recommend a strong machine that is able to super blend.
- Frozen raspberries
- frozen banana
- carob powder for a chocolate flavor
- small handful of spinach with two drops of vanilla creme by sweet leaf.
- 1st layer: Frozen raspberries and frozen banana
- 2nd layer: Frozen banana and carob powder for a chocolate flavor
- 3rd layer: Frozen banana and a small handful of spinach with two drops of vanilla creme by sweet leaf.
- Cacao nibs to top it off!