Whole Roasted Cauliflower
This humble vego star can be roughly chopped or served whole as a side or vegetarian main. A sprinkle of cheese or nuts with some protein or extra fat of your choice makes this nutritious vegetable a perfect dinnertime treat.
- 1 whole cauliflower
- coconut oil spray
- 3 cloves garlic
- Dried Coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Place a large saucepan of salted water over high heat and bring to the boil.
- Carefully place the cauliflower and cook for 8-10 minutes or until just tender. Drain well and pat dry.
- Place on an oven tray and spray generously with coconut oil. Rub crushed garlic around the head along with a sprinkle of cumin and coriander all over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with whatever your heart desires