Roasted Cauliflower, broccoli and kale soup
Soup is the best cold and flu remedy (roasted cauliflower, broccoli and kale) 🙌🏼 especially when accompanied with crispy eggplant chips and whole roasted garlic cloves 😋 Probs have dragon breath 🔥😮now but at least my cold is getting better! Things to dose up on when you're sick: Bone Broth Garlic ACV Ginger Turmeric Chilli
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 1/2 bunch of kale leaves
- 1 leek
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 cup chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 200c and roast the Cauliflower and broccoli with the thyme, cayenne and oregano over it. Cook until golden.
- Sauté the leek and garlic in some coconut oil over medium heat until flavours develop. (large pot).
- Add the roasted vegetables to the pot and pour about 4 cups of stock over (or until stock NEARLY overs the veggies).
- Add the kale leaves and let cook for about 15 minutes until kale is soft and soup is bubbling with flavour.
- Blend the soup to combine and serve with eggplant chips or kale chips.
- To make Eggplant chips: Slice eggplant round ways on the 'thin' setting on your mandolin and cook at 200c for about 15 minutes or until crispy. You can put whatever spices you like on them...I recommend paprika and nutritional yeast