A delicious braised cabbage that can be added to just about anything - even eggs!! Great for digestion because of the apple cider vinegar that it is cooked in so a perfect way to include some gut healthy foods in your diet. Plus its super tasty and easy to make!
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 white cabbage, sliced finely
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3 large kale leaves, stems removed and finely chopped
- sea salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot on a medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Cover, reduce temperature to low and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with literally anything (even eggs!)