Green Salad with Japanese Pumpkin
Leftover chicken meatloaf with some delicious caramelised Japanese pumpkin (skin left on) with garlic lovers seasoning in a delicious easy, peasy green salad
- 2 slices of Japanese pumpkin (skin on)
- Kale leaves
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 avocado
- Chicken for protein
- Dollop of Sauerkraut to serve
- Drizzle of EVOO
- Sprinkle of za'atar
- Salt and pepper to serve
- Garlic lovers spice from Gewurzhaus
- Coconut oil spray
- Cut the pumpkin into slices that are about 2-3 cm thick, spray with coconut oil and sprinkle with garlic lovers spice. Roast at 180 for 40mins or until caramelised.
- Once the pumpkin has been cooking for 30mins, start steaming your broccoli and cook you peas in some boiling water.
- Massage your kale with ACV and top with cubes of avocado, broccoli and peas.
- Once the pumpkin is finished, top your salad with some leftover chicken and the pumpkin.
- Sprinkle with sauerkraut, EVOO, za'atar and salt + pepper.