Baked eggs with prosciutto
Lately my avos have been festy as, which makes me really sad...so im subbing avos for other things that fill me up in the morning like prosciutto!! Absolutely LOVE this stuff so made baked eggs (however I lost a yolk during the process, it somehow stunk down to the bottom haha).
- 1 large mushroom, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- large handful raw spinach
- 3 spears asparagus, chopped into thirds and steamed
- 5 sheets Prosciutto
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg white
- spinach to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Sauté the mushrooms in a pan with some coconut oil and the garlic crushed (however much you fancy)
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, assemble the dish. Place the mushrooms, asparagus and spinach in the dish and then rip the prosciutto into pieces and place in the dish.
- Crack the two eggs and one egg white over the mix and top with z'attar
- Cook for 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked
- Serve with some Harissa if you like, and a side of raw spinach