Rustic Raspberry French Toast with Coconut Chocola
Try this healthier version of french toast made with fresh raspberries and drizzled with a mouthwatering coconut chocolate sauce.
- 2 slices sourdough
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients for the french toast EXCEPT for the sourdough toast.
- When the mixture is smooth, soak your sourdough slices in the mixture.
- Get a frying pan, heat some coconut oil and cook the sourdough bread for about 3 minutes each side on a medium heat.
- To make the sauce, simply combine all of the ingredients and drizzle over french toast!
- Can serve with unsweetened coconut and preferred form of sweetener.
raspberry french toast
healthy french toast
high protein breakfast
valentines day breakfast