MATCHA YUZU MANGO POPSICLES WITH MINT
A refreshing and healthy popsicle for summer made of mango, mint and matcha yuzu from Republic of Tea.
- 2 tsp matcha yuzu powder
- 1 + 1/2 cup frozen mango cubes
- 3-5 mint leaves chopped
- 1 small tub Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Firstly, get your popsicle molds out and ready to be used!
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. This could take a few minutes depending on your blender.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze it overnight.
- The next day, run the popsicles under hot water for a few seconds to easily take the popsicle out of the mold.
- Eat and enjoy!