fudgey grain free brownies
These are the fudgiest and most delicious grain-free brownies ever!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 bar (3.5 oz) dark chocolate
- 5 medjool dates
- 3 eggs
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp high quality salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Get your food processor out and first add in the almond flour and the dark chocolate and blend together (make sure you break up the dark chocolate into smaller squares). Blend until you get a sandy type of texture
- Next add the coconut oil and the medjool dates and blend some more.
- Once you are happy with the texture, add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and blend until you get a thick and fudgey texture.
- Put your brownies in the oven for 23 minutes.
- Let them cool for 5-10 minutes and then place in the fridge. Do NOT touch them for at least 2 hours!!! Once your 2 hours up then you may enjoy them :)
- Feel free to top with cashew cream or desired topping