Strawberry coconut mug cake
This delightful cake in a mug has fast become my favourite gluten and grain free breakfast in a hurry or afternoon sweet treat. It's so easy to make, full of natural goodness...and it's so fluffy ;) Enjoy this foodie hug in a mug!
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Shredded/dessicated coconut
- 1/4 cup Fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Toasted coconut flakes
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, vanilla, honey and coconut oil.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and shredded coconut and mix well.
- Stir in the diced strawberries.
- Spoon the batter equally into the two mugs.
- One at a time, cook them in your microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds each.
- Invert onto a plate and serve with strawberries and toasted coconut or any other additions you favour. Or enjoy it straight out of the mug.