Strawberry chia jam
As Bob Marley famously sang "we're Jammin" we are indeed jammin’ with this fruitilicious, super easy recipe to delight your taste buds. Wipe jams and jelly from your shopping list and enjoy your very own homemade healthy preserve.
- 25 Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds
- In a food processor blend the strawberries until they are nice and runny.
- Transfer the blended strawberries to a bowl and stir in the honey and chia seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight if possible.
- The magical chia seeds will expand creating a wonderful jam like consistency.
- Store in an airtight jar in your fridge for a week.