Vegan Chocolate Tartlets
These healthy chocolate tartlets are the perfect dessert to satisfy that sweet craving of yours. They are vegan, dairy free, gluten free and suitable for most dietary requirements.
- 160 g mixed nuts
- 35 g cacao nibs
- 12 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- pinch pink Himalayan rock salt
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 120 g dark vegan chocolate
- 1 tsp baobab powder
- Cacao powder
- Weigh out the nuts and cacao nibs ,then add to a food processor and blend until relatively fine. Add the cacao powder, dates and salt, then blitz until it starts to come together.
- Pour the mixture into your tartlet trays and spread evenly across the bottom and up the sides. Place in the fridge to firm up.
- Measure out the chocolate and place into a glass bowl over some boiling water. Wait for it to melt, stirring occasionally.
- When melted, pour in half a can of coconut milk making sure that it hasn’t separated in the can first. Mix well, add the baobab powder and then pour into the tartlet bases.
- Put them back in the fridge for at least an hour or two to set, then garnish and serve.