The best thing about this recipe is that the pancakes are unflavored meaning however fussy your family or housemates are they are bound to like them because they can flavor them and garnish them however they wish. Smiles all round!
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. yoghurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. your favourite superfood
- Blend everything in a food processor (wet ingredients first).
- Heat a pan on a low-medium heat, cover with just a little oil (preferably a spray) and pour in your batter, making lovely round discs as you do so.
- Flip when bubble cover the surface of your pancake and remove from the heat after the same duration on the other side.
- Leave to cool for 2 minutes before stacking or the steam coming off them will condense and make your pancakes soggy (we don’t want that, we want nice light and fluffy pancakes).
- When cooled pile them high and cover in maple syrup!