Protein Hot Chocolate
Make this gorgeous cup of hot chocolate after your next cold run and you will never have a cold protein shake again! Honestly you just sink into it and forget everything else around you, its that indulgent. Really smooth and creamy, and you can make it more intense by adding a little more dark chocolate if your feeling naughty.
- 300 ml water
- 1 serving of your favourite chocolate whey protein
- 1 tsp. agave
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan rock salt
- 2 squares of dark chocolate
- Boil the kettle.
- Put the chocolate, coconut oil, agave, ginger, cocoa and salt into a mug.
- Put the mug in the centre of a large bowl and surround the mug with the boiling water.
- Mix the 300ml of hot water and chocolate whey protein in a shaker bottle just as you would after the gym. Be careful doing this. The hot water will create steam in the bottle and force the lit to pop open, so open the lid after a quick shake.
- Once the chocolate and coconut oil has melted, combine with the protein shake and enjoy.