Healthy, matcha latte. Perfect for any wintery occasion. So get your thick knitted jumpers out and sink into this mug of healthy green goodness.
- 1/2 tsp matcha
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup DAIRY milk
- 1 tsp agave
- 1/2 vanilla pod or dash of vanilla extract
- Pour your milk into a saucepan and place on a low heat.
- Bring to a light simmer and add the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk continuously until milk has come to an appropriate drinking temperature. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy.
- If you have a frother, use it for 60 seconds to create a light foamy top to your latte.
- Then sprinkle over a touch more cinnamon.