Chocolate and Coconut Protein Pancakes
A big stack of pancakes always puts a smile on my face. It’s exactly what I needed after training in the rain this morning. Put what ever you want on them but these little beauties are just as great by themselves. Pack them as a post training snack, working lunches etc… Enjoy.
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp. cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of pink Himalayan rock salt (optional)
- Whisk the eggs, gradually add the flour, and then protein, then add all remaining ingredients, whisking until all ingredients are combined.
- Heat up a pan (low heat) and spread the thinnest layer of grease over the top.
- Spread your batter over the pan in a circle.
- Leave to cook until you see bubbles, then flip.
- Wait the same amount of time as it took to cook on the first side then remove and start to stack.