Cashew Nut Butter
If nuts butters are something you constantly crave and have never made your own, it’s time to start! Give this incredibly easy recipe a go and let me know what you think. I hope you love it.
- 2 cups cashews
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan rock salt
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Spread the cashews over a baking tray and sprinkle over 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon and the coconut oil.
- Then roast in the oven until they smell fantastic, around 10 minutes.
- Then pour it all into your food processor along with 50ml of water and the other 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and silky. This may take up to 5 minutes and you will need to scrape down the sides every now and again.
- If the mixture is still crumbly after a few minutes start to add water, tiny bits at a time. This will help the cashews combine and form a lovely buttery texture.