These little beauties make a great after-dinner treat and are sure to impress. They are a nutritious recreation of the original bounty bar. Not only do they taste great, but they are easy to make too.
- 60 g desiccated coconut
- 40 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut flavoured Greek yoghurt
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan on a low heat.
- Then mix in a bowl with the desiccated coconut and yoghurt.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place on grease proof paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water, then simply roll the balls in the chocolate and leave to cool in the fridge.