Beet High Blood Pressure
If you need a fool proof and delicious recipe to get you started on your journey to a lower blood pressure, I have made you a fruity juice recipe. 1 of these every day and your doctor will soon be asking you for your secret. Just don’t tell him it’s me.
- 2 rhubarb stems
- 2 celery stems
- 1 raw beetroot
- 1 large handful of butter head lettuce
- 1 large handful of lambs lettuce
- Put all ingredients through your juicer, preferably cold pressed or centrifugal, but a regular juicer will work too.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve cold.
- Depending on the efficiency of your juicer you can put the pulp through the juicer again to get more juice out.
- If you want the green, multi-coloured foam, juice the greens and beetroot separately.
- Add the green juice to a glass and then pour in the beetroot juice afterwards.