Cherry and Peanut Butter Chocolate slabs
You would not believe how heavenly and chocolatey these are! No refined sugar, dairy free and totally raw! Packed with protein, healthy fats and vitamins. A perfect option to turn to if you're after a sweet treat.
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 25 grams dried cherries
- 25 grams fresh cherries
- 20 grams almond flakes
- 100 grams nut butter
- 100 grams raw coconut oil
- 100 grams raw honey
- Pinch Sea salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Extra cherries for topping
- Mix the peanut butter and coconut oil in a food processor for 1 min.
- Slowly sieve in the Cacao powder and then add the honey, salt and vanilla extract. Blend for another minute until gooey.
- Add the cherries and almond flakes and hand mix.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray greased with coconut oil.
- op with fresh chopped cherries and place in freezer for 30-40 minutes until the slab is solid and then cut into pieces.