Peanut Butter Seedy Granola
A deliciously crunchy and creamy granola, rich in peanut butter taste and subtle sweetness.
- 2 cup Gluten Free
- 1 cup Medium Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Peanut Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Palm Sugar or Muscavado
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Honey
- Sprinkle of Himalayan Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Mix together oats, coconut, almonds, seeds, sugar and peanut powder until well dispersed.
- Melt coconut oil and mix with the 1/3 cup of honey and peanut butter. Pour over the top and mix to combine well.
- Spread granola mixture over a baking tray or two (depending on size) so that you have a layer about 1/4-1/3 inch thick. Drizzle reserved 1/4 cup of honey over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Stir once halfway through to keep from burning.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least a half hour before breaking up into chunks.
- Store in airtight container.