Dreamy Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Bowl
A dreamy creamy nostalgic smoothie bowl treat, inspired by the Orange Creamsicle pops we all know and love. Dairy-Free.
- 5-6 Large frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 4 Sweetclems, mandarins, tangerines, or other small orange citrus
- 1-2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1-2 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- In a high speed blender or food processor, blend 3 of the orange citrus fruits and coconut milk until liquified.
- Add in the banana chunks and blend on high, using tamper to push mix into the blades, until a thick creamy ice cream forms.
- Serve in a bowl with reserved orange slices. Sprinkle with chia seeds and cacao nibs for a healthy yummy added extra.
- Some small citrus fruits can have seeds inside that you may not notice so cut your orange segments in half before placing them in the blender to avoid bitter seeds ending up in your smoothie bowl.