Sweet Potato Fries with Guacamole
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into thick wedges or chips
- drizzle olive oil
- pinch Celtic sea salt
- Squeeze of fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 ed chili, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the sweet potato fries in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of Celtic sea salt and mix well to combine. Place on the baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes, flipping half way through, until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, roughly mash the avocado in a bowl and stir through the hemp seeds, lime or lemon juice and chilli.
- Top with some extra sliced chilli and serve with the sweet potato fries.