Raw Chocolate Brownies
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 cups fresh medjool dates
- 10 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Place the pecans in a food processor and process to a smallish crumb.
- Add the dates a few at a time and process until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until just combined. Be sure not to over-process as you still want some chunky bits in there.
- Press into a square or rectangular tray and place in the fridge for two hours to set.
- You can slice it up and consume as it is or you can top it with your favourite raw chocolate icing.