Raw Blueberry Lavender Cream Slice
This recipe makes 16 slices.
- 1 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 fresh Medjool dates
- 3 coconut oil
- 2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar
- 2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp dried food grade lavender flowers
- For the crust, place the almonds and shredded coconut into a food processor and process until a fine crumb is formed. Add the dates and coconut and process until well combined.
- Press crust firmly into a 22cm square cake tin.
- Place the base into the freezer while you make the filling.
- For the filling, process all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling onto the crust and tap out air bubbles.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until firm. When ready to slice, leave at room temperature for 20-30 minutes prior to slicing.
- NOTE: If using frozen blueberries, allow them to defrost prior to adding to the blender.