Cleansing Green Soup
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- Thumb sized piece of ginger, sliced
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 head broccoli, roughly chopped
- 100 gr baby spinach
- 100 gr chopped kale
- 1 bunch coriander or parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tbsp natural coconut yogurt
- Put the oil in a deep pan and add the garlic, ginger, ground coriander and salt. Sauté over a medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the broccoli and stir to coat in all the spices.
- Add the kale and stock and leave to simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add the baby spinach and lime juice and leave to cook until the spinach is just wilted.
- Take off the heat and add the chopped coriander or parsley as well as the lime zest. Pour everything into a blender and blend on a high speed until completely smooth.
- Pour into two bowls and top each with a tablespoon of natural coconut yogurt.