Brown Rice Sushi
One of my fave dishes - religiously created, forever loved.
- 5-10 nori sheets
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 300 g hard tofu, thinly sliced
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 cups water
- Gently stir rice wine vinegar into brown rice
- Place a nori sheet on a flat surface (such as a chopping board) and place brown rice evenly on sheet.
- Place some carrot, tofu, cucumber or desired fillings on the nori wrap
- Roll nori sheet carefully - before you roll the nori to the end of the sheet, dab some water on the edge of the nori sheet.
- Use a wet knife to cut the sushi into smaller pieces.
- Repeat until all nori sheets have been used. Enjoy!