Sweet and Spicy Quinoa stuffed Courgette
You can also take a pumpkin instead the courgette.
- 1 round courgette
- 2-3 cut fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. apple vinegar
- courgette flesh sliced
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- sea salt flakes
- 1/8 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- chili flakes
- more fresh parsley, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and sweet balsamic
- 1 handful parsley
- 2 tsp. coconut sugar
- Preheat your oven to about 190-200C and line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Cut the top of your courgette in half and scoop out the seeds. Also scoop out some of the flesh to make room for the filling.
- Fill your courgette, gently pressing the filling in.
- Place the courgette on the baking dish and close the lit.
- Bake until the courgette is tender. About 30-35 minutes.
- Before the courgette is tender at all, place the seeds on the baking to roast those 5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley, roasted pumpkin seeds and roasted sunflower seeds. Sprinkle it with some sweet balsamic.