Roasted Fall Veggies
Fall is among us and root vegetables are in season. Below find a simple and satisfying recipe to get a serving of of veggies into your day.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 parsnips
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub veggies under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Chop sweet potato, parsnips, and onion in large wedges.
- Mix veggies with seasonings and olive oil in large bowl
- Place seasoned veggies are large cooking sheet
- Bake veggies in 400 degree oven for about 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through baking. Broil on high for 5 minutes to crisp veggies at the end.
- Serve hot and enjoy!