This granola is the perfect concoction of my pantry clean up - using various almost empty jars and containers of cereals, nuts, and nut butter. Enjoy this on top of yogurt or smoothies, or simply by itself! And of course, feel free to add or omit whatever your pantry provides !
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Bran Flakes
- 1/2 cup All Bran Cereal
- 1/4 cup Chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Chopped dates
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease 9 x 11 inch pan.
- Mix all ingredients until everything is well incorporated.
- Place mixture on pan and bake for about 10-15 minutes. Granola should look slightly toasted on top.
- Let pan cool completely and place in refrigerator for 2+ hours.
- Using spatula, remover granola and place in air tight container.