Perfectly sweet and moist. Nuff said.
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3/4 cup whole milk or milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, Whisk egg, yogurt, honey, and milk. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir until just blended.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared muffin pan, filling each cup almost full. Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until the tops are set and golden. Cool the muffins for a few minutes in the pan, but not for too long - these babies are best served warm :)