Peanut & Raisin Chocolate Bark
Delicious chocolate bark, dairy, gluten and refined sugar free!
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Butter
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Handful Raisins
- 1 TBSP Honey
- Gently melt the cacao butter by double boiling it in a glass dish over a pan of water
- Add the peanut butter, followed by the cacao powder and honey. Stir continuously!
- Add in the handful of raisins
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with clingfilm and pour in the melted mixture
- Place flat in the freezer for 15 minutes so it's completely solid
- Chop into 12 squares and TA DAAH healthy chocolate bark to enjoy!