These spiced ginger biscuits were a bit of an experiment on a rainy day but they came out delicious and really easy! Makes 12 biscuits
- 220 g ground almonds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground all spice
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 40 g raisins
- 5 tbsp honey
- Pre heat the oven to 170C.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl then add the raisins and honey.
- Mix well, it will still be a crumbly consistency.
- Roll the mixture into 2 inch balls with your hands and flatten. You might need to squish the mixture a bit to stick it together!
- Bake for 12 minutes and let cool completely before eating!