Sunrise Smoothie Bowl
I love a smoothie bowl. Its one of the simplest breakfasts that can be thrown together in minutes. And, what makes the smoothie bowl more special than a regular smoothie is that they're topped with fun ingredients, made slightly thicker than the drinkable kind and eaten with a spoon. It's a colourful spin on a granola and yoghurt bowl that tastes as good as it looks. What I like about smoothie bowls is that they make me rethink the breakfast equation. Often plant-based, nutrient-packed, and pretty to look at, smoothie bowls are a great way to pack extra vegetables and fruits into your morning routine - without having to go to a whole heap of trouble.
- 1/4 cup Vegan Protein Powder, Vanilla
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup Unsweetened dairy free milk
- 1 tbsp. Sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. Goji Berries
- Blackberries and Raspberries
- In a blender combine the frozen strawberries, banana, milk of choice, and protein powder and blend until smooth. Transfer smoothie to a bowl and layer on the remaining ingredients as pictured.
- You can also add extras like nut butter, granola, or hemp seeds if desired.