Bright Green Smoothie Bowl
A Smoothie Bowl is a blank canvas for you to get creative, mix and match textures, combine flavours, and really amp up the nutritional volume! That’s exactly what I’ve done with the following Smoothie Bowl Recipe I created
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1/2 - 1 scoope Greens Balance
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup mixed fresh or frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1 small handful kale
- 150 ml unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseeds
- (optional) 1 tbsp. creamy almond or peanut butter
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more almond milk (or water) to thin. Taste and adjust flavour as needed, adding more ripe banana (or maple syrup) for added sweetness, more spinach for a bright green hue, or almond milk for creaminess.
- For more protein, add nut butter! This also offsets / enhances the natural sweetness of the smoothie. Pour into yourserving bowl and top with desired toppings. This definitely is best when fresh, though leftovers can be kept in jars in the fridge for up to 1-2 days.